You, Me and The Leaves

Monday, June 21, 2004

Many Times

I tell myself I know better
yet it seems my heart does not hear
cause it leads me into temptation
that I know I cannot bear

My decisions aren't always based on fact
damn feelings seem to lead me
I ask myself when will I learn
feelings are deceiving!!

Many times I try to shake
that little voice inside
that tells me I must follow my heart
and my head is along for the ride

Damn you little voice, I say
your words I no longer hear
Starting now my head's in the lead
with my heart bringing up the REAR!!!!

:D



2 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous J.R. said…

    ..."Starting now my head's in the lead
    with my heart bringing up the REAR!!!!"

    - said that to myself Many Times (and doesn't always work...)

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just noticed your clever use of the title in your comment, only took me 13 years ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home